Are you looking for the dates of Introduction to Obstetrics (Jan, 2018) ? This meeting is going to be held in January month of 2018 and has various topic of discuss and is being organized for 2 Days dates for the event are 10-11 January 2018 and it is being organized by Australian institute of Ultrasound. Conference invites all the practitioners of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Conference discussion will be held about various topic such as Fetal Biometry, Fetal location and lie,Amniotic Fluid Index (AFI) and Cord Doppler.
Key objective of conference is:
- To offer an introduction to arrangement orientation which includes about machine buttons
- To deliver an overview of probe manipulation practices.
- To offer an indulgent of early pregnancy analysis.
- To deliver an outline to transvaginal practices
- To deliver an considerate of third trimester biometry
- To offer an understanding of AFI & cord Doppler.